We are preparing the organization for a greater international growth journey and are looking for a Customer Success Lead to help our prospects find the right solution to fit their needs. As a Customer Success Lead, you will play an important role in delivering on AquaGreen’s growth ambitions by driving the preparation of project proposals for technology investments worth +10 million DKK. Your role will be crucial for the overall sales process and customer experience, ensuring that our proposals are of high quality and that our recommendations align with client needs as well as internal resources. As a Customer Success Lead, you will join our newly started team ‘Sales Operations’ and work closely with sales, marketing, and business development.
You will be:
- Driving the preparation of commercial project proposals, which includes effectively understanding client requirements and analyzing their business cases, logistics, site layout, authority contact, preparing implementation plans as well as writing pre-project reports.
- Collaborating closely and ensuring alignment with internal stakeholders, such as supporting sales managers through the entire sales process from initial client dialogue to final contract negotiations, order entry and hand-over to implementation team.
- Helping maintain relevant CRM information on prospects as well as evaluating and qualifying marketing leads before handing over to sales managers.
- Supporting the growth of the sales organization and identifying process optimization opportunities.
- Relevant technical and/or commercial background, prior project sales or customer service experience is a plus.
- Experience with wastewater-, biogas- or agriculture market is an advantage.
- Commercial mindset with a flair for numbers is a must.
- Strong communicative competencies, both written and spoken. Speaks Danish and English fluently and professionally.
- Structured approach with an eye for detail, quality and meeting deadlines.
- Team-player who can motivate and ensure buy-in from relevant stakeholders.
- Flexible, can handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrives in cross-functional environment.
- Have a can-do attitude, takes responsibility and can work independently.
We will assess and interview continuously, so apply as soon as possible and before 15th of August 2022.
For more information:
Are you interested in learning more about the position, please contact Manager Strategic Projects, Frederik Egerup Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 21 62 70 09.